PVC roller shutter PROtex
Roller Shutters PROtex / Enhance your quality of living and benefit from superb protection against weather conditions, burglars and inquisitive neighbours. Our roller shutter system PROtex with optional fly screen meets the highest energy saving requirements and allows comfortable living – even on hot summer days.
PVC roller shutter PROtex / Fits all common window systems
Different box sizes, a wide range of colours and suitable for use with all common window systems both in old and new buildings. Our roller shutter system PROtex makes it easy for you to make the right choice without having to sacrifice good protection. Benefit from the simple operation of the light PVC roller shutter using pull-belt, hand-crank or motor. You can keep the heat in when temperatures outside drop, or prevent the room from overheating on hot summer days. The very good thermal insulation values contribute towards an energy-efficient building design and help save heating costs.
With the PROtex roller shutters you not only achieve optimised thermal insulation and soundproofing, you can also protect yourself against burglars, inquisitive looks from neighbours and bad weather conditions. PROtex is easily and securely installed on the window frame using a clip-on adapter. A screw-free fastening of the inspection cover allows inspection from below as well as from behind. It is possible to optionally fit the roller shutter with a fly screen. It is also simple to retrofit the fly screen through a removable bottom section. The easy-care, lightweight and weather resistant PVC material of the roller shutter box ensures lasting good looks.
PROtex Roller shutter boxes at a glance
- Available in 5 different sizes for on-wall and in 2 sizes for concealed roller shutters PROtex offers maximum flexibility for all types of windows with a maximum element height of 3.15 m.
- The heat transfer coefficient Usb exceeds the required value set out in the DIN 4108 (Usb ≤ 0.85 W/m2K) with values of up to Usb 0.76 W/m2K.
- The temperature factor fRsi for dew water protection and for the prevention of mould with values of up to > 0.7 also exceeds the required values of the DIN standard.
- Secure, fast and low-cost mounting of the box on the frame using a clip-on adapter
- The roller shutter box is available with and without fly screen, a retrofitting of the fly screen is also possible. The fly screen cannot be seen from the outside.
- Fully insulated roller compartment through large brush seal
- Patented roller shutter shaft mounted in ball bearings
- Inspection cover: screw-free mounting, inspection possible from below and from the back
- Sturdy mounting of elements on the window lintel using strong steel brackets
- Optionally operated by pull-belt, hand-crank or motor
- Wide range of colours to go with all common window systems